Cultural Diversity of Parklane Gallery Artists
For maximum enjoyment, turn on the sound and view full screen.
One of the joys that makes Parklane Gallery special is the opportunity for you to experience and appreciate art from a variety of cultures. Several of our artists were born in other countries around the world, and their artwork reflects styles and subject matter unique to their cultural background. We hope that you will soon be able to stop by our gallery and see them in real life, but until that time, each artist has a small exhibit in our online store.
* Piyush Arora is from India and his unique and dramatic non-representational abstract images glow.
* Hilda Bordianu, who is from Romania, offers serene paintings that are both impressionist and abstract in style, as well as artfully conceived pottery.
* Julia Goloshubin arrived on our shores from Russia, and her traditional oil paintings reflect her European background and training.
* Irena Jablonski is from Poland, and her skill as a professional artist is obvious in her impressionist figurative oil paintings.
* Nam Kim comes to us from South Korea, and the simplicity of his black and white horse paintings and drawings incorporates the dynamics of yin and yang.
* Cristina Kramp paints colorful and playful images that are flavored by her Ecuadorian roots.
* Geraldine Le Calvez comes to us from France and creates distinctive and unique 3-dimensional artwork using natural materials such as lichen.
* Leanna Leitzke is a self-taught artist from Europe, and her lively and colorful artwork is impressionist as well as abstract.
* Rachel Muller’s Israeli background is reflected in both her oil paintings as well as her delightful small sculptures.
* Sherry Ruden began her art training in China, and her abstract collage artwork incorporates simplicity and elegance.
* Aziza Saliev is from Uzbekistan and her vibrant and playful folk art features images that reflect her cultural origins.
* Sobia Shuaib began her early art experience in Pakistan, and her dynamic impressionist and realistic paintings focus on images of women as well as animals.
Fine Art for Your Space In One Place
Kimberly Adams - Adrienne - Piyush Arora - Jerry Baldwin - Heidi Barnett - Hilda Bordianu - Nancy R Bradley - Ilona Brustad - John Cannon - Ginger Carter - Christy Drackett - Dave Fox - Joan Frey - Forrest Goldade - J Goloshubin - Lois Haskell - Marcus Howell - Irena Jablonski - Marne Jensen - Nam Kim - Cristina Kramp - Geraldine Le Calvez - Leanna Leitzke - Sandi McGuire - Rachel Muller - Sylvia Portillo - Sherry Ruden - Aziza Saliev - Sobia Shuaib – Jeanette S Stofleth - Donna Wallace - Anne Waters
130 Park Lane
Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
All Galleries are Currently Closed,
We look forward to seeing you again when this crisis is over.