Join our Gallery!
Parklane Gallery encourages established and emerging artists to join our gallery. Parklane membership benefits include a prominent location to display your work, a gallery page on the Parklane web site, and publicity from the promotions and news releases for the gallery. Joining the gallery community offers many opportunities to work with other artists, participate in gallery events and learn how to promote and sell artwork.
Terms of Membership
At the time of joining the gallery, artists are required to sign a six month contract and commit to the following:
- Work as a sales associate for two 4 hour shifts per month.
- Serve and actively participate on at least one gallery committee.
- Attend the monthly gallery membership meeting (typically occurs the first Monday of each month).
- Sign up for and complete at least one additional task when the gallery hosts juried shows.
- Change out your artwork every two months with each gallery hanging cycle.
If accepted for membership, you must commit to accept the Gallery Bylaws, which includes the above conditions. As a member of the gallery, each artist commits to paying monthly dues. The also gallery takes a low 25% commission on art sold.
New artists are selected by a jury of existing members.
Membership Application Process
- Step One: Complete Online Form
(click the link above, or paste this URL into a browser window: https://forms.office.com/r/YYQjXh8dB8)
- Step Two: Email email@example.com with three low resolution images of your artwork.
Each sent image should represent your work as it would be hung in the gallery (properly framed, wired, titled, etc).
After application submission you will be contacted by a Membership Coordinator to clarify questions.
You may then be asked to schedule a date to present/jury your work in front of the membership.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org